ASSISTANCE WITH DAILY LIVING
At Phil Terry Health Care, we are here to help you achieve the level of independence you want and to live comfortably and confidently in your home.
Whether you live independently or in shared accommodation, we will work with you to enable you or your loved ones to live a full life, with the security, companionship and day to day support you need. Our staff can work with you to build a routine and support you with your daily needs in a way that suits your lifestyle. We have clinical and therapeutic teams that make recommendations and support our staff to work safely and to support you in a holistic and evidence-based approach. This ensures that you meet your goals and get the best out of your NDIS funding.
We can help you in your home with
- Building daily living skills such as health and nutrition, cooking skills and household routines.
- Household budgeting and financial management.
- House cleaning and outdoor maintenance.
- Maintaining medical and dental appointments.
- Support to build and manage your daily routines.
- Developing supportive relationships and connections with family, friends and local community and services.