At Phil Terry Health Care Services NSW, we pride ourselves with a support coordination team that comes from vast professional backgrounds, and this translates to knowledge, understanding of NDIS requirements and better outcomes for the participants
What Support Coordinators Can Do For You
If your NDIS plan includes Support Coordination, then our experienced Support Coordinators are available to guide you and your family throughout the process. We support our participants by:
- Guiding you through the NDIS process including identifying your goals and supporting you to find the best services that can meet your needs.
- Assisting with the management of your budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreement.
- Discussing all the care you may require and advocating for your needs where possible.
- Offering support for NDIS plan reviews.
- Navigating and utilising plans yearly, with budgets approved by the NDIS.
- Assisting with Housing Pathways.
- Crisis management.
Support Coordination enhances your ability to manage and direct your own services. It provides the flexibility to help you find your way in the community, employment and accommodation options that are right for you and to have access to allied supports or equipment that you may need. You will be able to take advantage of the many benefits which may include but are not limited to.
- Co-ordination of services.
- Early intervention and timely service responses.
- Consistent monitoring of the performance of services.
- Increased quality and safeguards.